Planning An Event During IACP 2016? We are here to help!
The Convention Event Request Form (CERF) was designed to help organizations, exhibitors, and sponsors obtain meeting space at official IACP conference hotels. If you are attending IACP 2016 and are interested in holding a meeting, meal function or hospitality suite in conjunction with IACP 2016, you must complete a CERF in order for us to assist you in your planning and proper inclusion in the IACP 2016 program. Please note: In order for your event to be listed in the printed program, you must submit a CERF by June 1, 2016. After June 1, all submissions will only reflect online and in the mobile app.
CERF Rules and Regulations
• Only IACP member companies registered as show attendees, exhibitors, or sponsors may apply to hold meetings in conjunction with IACP 2016.
• Entertainment, meetings, or similar activities are not permitted in hotel rooms or other private or public facilities during hours that conflict with IACP exhibit hall hours or with IACP sponsored events.
• Contracted properties in San Diego will not reserve meeting rooms/function space for anyone during the meeting dates without prior IACP approval.
• IACP will review and approve the CERF on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Space in the convention center is reserved for IACP staff events only.